Life Planning 5 Minutes

Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Break

School Break Days

                What I did for my winter break was spent it with my family and friends. The places I went to were; I went to the snow for a couple of days. We rented a house so we could spend a week there. It was pretty fun but scary at the same time because of the wind. The wind was super hard and you could hear it because there were a lot of tresses around. I met a lot of people. I met a lot of people because it’s the snow and lots of people go there and everyone talks to each other. The movies I watched were a lot on December we just watched Christmas movies because they get you in the spirit of the holiday. I played two sports which were soccer and volleyball. I played this with my sister because at some point we got bored so we decided to play. Some ctr experience were that my family and I helped out a family that needed help because there car had stopped so we decided to stop and see what was going on. The only book that I read was “Before I Fall”. The book was about a girl who meets the love of her life but then she has a sickness that cannot be cured. I didn’t have any homework so I didn’t do any. Finally we got home Sunday night the day before school started so we just got home and showered then fell asleep. 

Image result for big bear

No comments:

Post a Comment