Life Planning 5 Minutes

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

Computer Science 

                                     The things that I liked about this class were that, I learned how to do headings, paragraphs, links etc. This things were really fascinating and interesting to learn. What I also liked about this class were the sharings that we would do with our partners. The last thing I liked was how we would always do our projects or assignments of how to become a better person etc. 

                         The things that I didn't like about this class were that we had to do certain assignments for a couple of days or weeks. However they were fun but at a point it would get boring. It would get boring because you were learning about the same person and they're lessons would sometimes be boring. 

                         I would recommend for the people to not be rude and always follow directions. I would recommend this because some people actually want to learn and others are stopping them from learning things they want to learn. In general you just have to be respectful and always listen closely to what the teacher is saying. 

                         The highlight for me in this class would be the videos Mr. Haymore would show us and how he would explain to us the video and sometimes he would give us examples of what the video was stating. They were great examples about being a ctr student at all times even outside the school. 

                         I believe that I did do my best in this class. I believe this because I earned almost an A in this class. There were a few moments where I didn't feel like coming so I didn't come and that made me fail. But I encouraged myself to come to school and to class so I could pick up my grade. I accomplished my goal because I had an F and now I have a B its only 2% away from an A but I did try my best and I pushed myself. 

                          I am reading and writing in my life planning journal and sharpen the saw section. There are some points that I forget to read and write on my life planning journal because I get really busy and I forget that I have to do my life planning journal. 

                          I think that I am committed to being a CTR person and seeking personal development. I think that I am committed because I am always choosing the right choices and I am always thinking them through just in case if I have second thoughts about the choice I am about to make. I seek personal development because I'm really personal but when I need help I go out and look for it I just don't stay there and not do anything.    

CTR is The Best Life

No comments:

Post a Comment