Life Planning 5 Minutes

Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break

School Break Days 

During my spring break I didn't really do a lot of things besides stay home and help my mom around the house. In that week I went to the movies with my boyfriend and his family. I didn't really meet new people but I got time to see an old friend of mine for a bit. The only movie I watched was Boss Baby and I am watching a series that is called Switch at Birth. I didn't play any sports or watched any games. The CTR experience that I had over my break was to be helpful around the house and with others that needed help. I am reading a book that was barely released and its called Thirteen Reasons Why. The only homework that I had was for Spanish and Math so my boyfriend and I did homework together on Saturday. For the last day of spring break which was Sunday my moms friend from many years threw a little party for her youngest daughter because it was her birthday week and at the end we hid eggs for the little kids that were there. 

Image result for springImage result for spring

No comments:

Post a Comment