Life Planning 5 Minutes

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 

Image result for ctr1. What I really liked about this class were the project/assignments. They were really fun and interesting to do. We got a lot of learning and advise from the assignments we would do. Especially when we would watch videos of people experiencing the things we were writing about and learning.  

2. However, some thing that i did not like about this class were to do a certain assignment and work for several days. This was because at times the class did begin to feel a little bit of boring.

3. I would recommend to follow the rules, behave, be respectful and follow the rules for the given tasks in order to pass this class. This class is really easy to past if you do all your assignments on time and bring your life planning goals journal.  

4. The highlight for me in this class was watching videos, and seeing great examples of what Mr. Haymore would talk to us about. Sometimes you could learn from others experiences in order for you to get it through your head. Sometimes being successful could be really hard this is why we do so many assignments that could help us later on in the future.   

5. Yes, i believe i really did do my best due to the fact that i always behaved, followed direction, participated in class and did all my class assignments that were required to and lastly i can prove it because my letter grade which is an A just goes to show my work ethic in this class. 

6. Yes, i am reading my life planning goals daily. Every time i do read and i check off Yes in my life planning goals calendar. It is very important to remind yourself that you have goals in life. Especially if you want to accomplish the goals that we make for our lives and for our futures. This could also be a recommendation for the new in coming people.

7. Yes, i am committed to being a CTR person because i choose to have a positive attitude, make wise decisions, and I am responsible for my actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment