Life Planning 5 Minutes

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Top 10 Rules for Success

Top 10 Rules for Being Happy and Successful

1. Always believe in yourself
2. Follow the path that you believe in not other
3. Let others help you when you need help
4. Seek help when you feel lost 
5. Never let anyone bring you down 
6. Create goals 
7. Be honest with yourself and others as well 
8. Encourage yourself 
9. Work hard everyday 


10. Show no regret














I picked these ten rules because I believe that they have helped me become the person that I am today. I think just have self-confidence and believing in yourself could get you really far in life. While you grow up and you learn new things you find yourself. Finding yourself and the person you believe you are is probably the most important thing in life. I say this because you need to know who you are to be able to be successful in life. I also thin that these ten rules will help others. I think this because some kids just focus in fitting in with the rest of the kids when it shouldn't be like that. Everyone is different and everyone has their own unique ways to being themselves. But some just think that if they act like how others act they'll like them or they'll be known as a cool kid. You just need to be yourself and that's it.



Image result for being successfulImage result for being successful

No comments:

Post a Comment