Life Planning 5 Minutes

Monday, October 24, 2016

Freelance Post

Sunday Night

What I did on Sunday was wake up early with my sister so we could attend the AIDS walk. The AIDS walk lasted about two hours. It was such a good experience. It was a good experience because we got to meet new people from different cities and even countries. We got to meet people who like the same sex and it was really nice. We walked a total of nine miles in just two hours. Bu there was one thing that everyone didn't like. There was a group of people protesting that being homosexual is against the law. They were screaming and yelling at the people who liked the same sex. There was even a guy that got really mad and just went off on them. At the end of the finish line the people who organized this walk were giving drinks away and other treats. After that we finished me and my sister went to Little Tokyo to The Chocolate Chair to eat some ice cream. The ice cream was pretty cool and it taste like fruit loops. The ice cream has nitrogen so when it's put in your mouth smoke comes out. Well overall my day was great me and my sister had a great bonding day with each other and others that we met along the walk. 

Image result for aids walk laImage result for chocolate chair

No comments:

Post a Comment