Life Planning 5 Minutes

Friday, October 7, 2016

Medical School

New York University School of Medicine 

Name and Location: New York University School of Medicine (New York, NY) 

Admission Requirements: Completion of undergraduate study and a baccalaureate degree, must have attended an accredited college or university; courses taken outside approved colleges of liberal arts will not be credited toward admission requirements, consent to, admit to, and successfully pass a criminal background check through the AMCAS-facilitated criminal background check vendor, certiphi screening, possess physical and mental skills and abilities to successfully complete the NYU School of Medicine curriculum as listed in our technical standards.      

Tuition: Tuition at the New York University School of Medicine is approximately $51,060 for in state tuition. In state fees are $4,650. In state health insurance is $3,960. 

Degrees Offered: Medical Degree, Dual MD, Master's degree, MD PhD combined degree, graduate degree, residency and fellowships program, and continuing medical education.    

Areas of Study and Specialization: With more than 230 areas of study. Arts and Media, Business, Humanity and Social Sciences, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Education, and Health related fields, etc. 

Image result for nyu school of medicine in the night

Reflection: Would you like to attend here? Why? Why not?
I would love to attend to NYU. I would love to attend NYU because my dream is to study in New York and also to study medicine. This has always been my dream since I was small. I want to study in a different country or state. Then after that I am done with my career I would love to come back to where I grew up and make a hospital to help people with needs and that don't really have that much money to pay for an expensive hospital. I would love to make my own hospital and help the people who need it and give cheap prices. My dream has always been to help people and make them feel better. That has always been my dream because I know how it feels to be sick. I want to save peoples lives as well. Medical Schools will always be my number one choice especially the ones in New York. I want to make my family and other people proud of me and prove some people wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment